Tuesday, May 31, 2011

a glimpse and a finish




Never thought I would like to quilt feathers but they are fun and good for me to practice on.  But, yikes, I combined them with some random squares, really not sure where I am  going with this.




I finished this a week or so ago and it felt so good.  I rented a long arm and had lots of fun with the quilting.  It is so much easier with a LA than with my domestic machine. 






It is starting to finally feel like summer and I sure would like to make a dent in the stack of tops before I hit the trails.
We still have high avalanche danger in the mountains here so I don't think we will be hiking for awhile.  My favorite chalet in Glacier Park was damaged by a big avalanche this winter, the pictures are amazing.

Enjoy the blue skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment