Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fiinnnnnnaaaaaallyyyyy!

 It's about time I started quilting this.  I was so wary of quilting for someone else, mostly  cause this top is so old, and didn't want to screw it up.  But sitting in my 'to do' pile wasn't a good thing either.  So I bit the proverbial bullet and lowered the needle and viola!  I am not even half way done but I think it will be okay.
I always thought this should be hand quilted but I wasn't up for that and Launa didn't seem to care.  She had been using it as a table cloth for crying out loud.  Some of the fabric is so old and worn you can see through it.  Yikes!
Last week I worked on a quilt with lots of whoop to dos to practice for this one.

Guess I better quit procrastinating (again) and get back to sewing.

No snow yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment