Saturday, May 5, 2012

GULP! or reality hits the eternal optimist


I
 I was on a roll. The quilting was going well, I was loving the spray baste so I didn't have to stop and remove a pin or manuver around it.  I am either a optimist or lazy and finished the quilting and went right ahead and bound it and put it on the bed.



I was admiring the back that I absolutely love and then I noticed it!  I am sure there were some choice words floating around the room cause my husband came in to see what was going on.  I guess he listens to me more than I thought cause he says "can't you just press it out?"  Gotta love them, right?

 Well thank goodness the fold was near the corner (I seriously did think about leaving it) cause I ripped off the binding and the whole corner of quilting.  It was totally worth it.
I love this quilt.  This is a poor picture but the colors are pretty true.
Now I have to get some pillowcases finished.
This is the sparkle punch quilt by Elizabeth at Oh Fransson.  Her stuff is great.

Happy Cinqo de Mayo

1 comment:

  1. It's always comforting to know that I'm not the only one with mistakes. Thanks for sharing your "oops." It's a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete