Saturday, May 5, 2012

GULP! or reality hits the eternal optimist


I
 I was on a roll. The quilting was going well, I was loving the spray baste so I didn't have to stop and remove a pin or manuver around it.  I am either a optimist or lazy and finished the quilting and went right ahead and bound it and put it on the bed.



I was admiring the back that I absolutely love and then I noticed it!  I am sure there were some choice words floating around the room cause my husband came in to see what was going on.  I guess he listens to me more than I thought cause he says "can't you just press it out?"  Gotta love them, right?

I  Well thank goodness the fold was near the corner (I seriously did think about leaving it) cause I ripped off the binding and the whole corner of quilting.  It was totally worth it.
I love this quilt.  This is a poor picture but the colors are pretty true.
Now I have to get some pillowcases finished.
This is the sparkle punch quilt by Elizabeth at Oh Fransson.  Her stuff is great.

Happy Cinqo de Mayo

1 comment:

  1. It's always comforting to know that I'm not the only one with mistakes. Thanks for sharing your "oops." It's a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete