Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inspiration on the hill

I went skiing today and while the skiing wasn't spectacular I saw some amazing ski jackets (I bet they really were snowboarding jackets)  I couldn't wait to get home to start working on my ideas. 
But I got home and this was still on my design wall!
What! the finishing gnomes didn't come and  work their magic on this?  Well shoot!  But I had a AHA! moment and now I know what to do with this.  Yup, I'm going to finish it before I start one of the new tops.  

I have never been one to draw out my ideas on paper, I'm a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl,  but it worked.  Imagine that!  If I sit down and draw it out, it gels and hopefully I will not waste as much time, fabric, thread or patience.  Can't wait to get to work.

Have a blue sky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment